Student Registration 2019-2020
*Please note: Classes and times are subject to change
Please note that your registration process is not complete until registration fees have been paid. Please click on the Registration & Payment Portal button to create your account where your registration will be processed and enrollment fee/all future payments will be processed.
Jill Listi Dance Studio
2019-2020 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
TUITION, COSTUMES & PERFORMANCE FEES
Payments must be made via the Registration & Payment Portal. Payments will be automatically drafted from either a bank account or credit/bank card. Credit/bank card transactions will include a 3% processing charge. You will receive a detailed schedule of payments & their processing dates from the studio.
Payment is due on the 1st each month and late after the 10th. Late Fee is $25 and NSF fee is $50.NO EXCEPTIONS TO LATE OR NSF FEES. Auto pay will process the 1st of each month using either checking account (no fee) or credit/bank card (3% fee). Please use Parent Portal on website to set up Autopay. The first tuition payment is due September 15th.; remaining tuitions are due on the 1st.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES DUE DATES:
Costume payment: November 1st
Performance fee: February 1st
DVD fee: March 1st
April AND May tuitions: April 1st
All fees, including registration, tuition, costume & performance fees, ETC. are NON REFUNDABLE.
At Registration you are committing your child/children for the entire dance season and Performance.
AS OF DECEMBER 1ST, SHOULD YOUR DANCER NO LONGER ATTEND JLDS FOR ANY REASON, COSTUMES WILL BECOME JLDS PROPERTY.
A 30-day written notice through email is required should, for any reason, your child/children withdraw from enrollment at JLDS. Your account will be charged until written notice is received through email.
Drop Fee After September 1st – $25;
Add-on/Schedule Change Fee After September 1st – $25
HPAC – The Performance is ALWAYS the first weekend of May. Rehearsals begin the Monday before and are mandatory. If a dancer misses HPAC rehearsal without an excused absence from Ms. Jill, the dancer will not be able to perform in the show. NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND!
All COSTUME ALTERATIONS ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!
Studio Driveway is ONE WAY!!!
• Proper dance etiquette expected of all dancers–-no talking during class, be attentive & respectful of teachers & other dancers.
• No gum, food, or beverages allowed during class. ONLY water bottles that can be sealed.
• Parents MUST monitor their children before & after class while in the lobby and parking lots. Keep noise in the lobby area to a minimum.
• No running or screaming in studio. Parents who bring additional children to studio MUST monitor them at all times and should not leave them unattended. No strollers allowed in studio at any time.
• Dancers should arrive NO MORE than 15 minutes BEFORE class & should be picked up promptly at the end of class. The studio will not be responsible for dancers dropped off more than 15 minutes prior to start of class.
• Dancers who are repeatedly picked up more than 15 minutes after the end of class may incur a late pick-up fee OF $25
• All information will be on our website, (www.jilllistidancestudio.com), instagram, facebook pages
• To minimize paper usage, all notes, reminders, schedules, etc. will be emailed. Be sure to know your dancer’s class name
• PLEASE BE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS UP TO DATE in our records
• The studio email address is email@example.com
Proper dance attire is required. NO loose clothing except for hip hop classes
Dancers who continually attend class without proper dance attire/dance shoes may not be allowed to participate in class
COMBINATION CLASS (ages 3-7)
*tan mary jane tap shoes & pink ballet shoes
*any color leotard/tights, leggings or dance shorts/dance top
*hair should be pulled away from face and off of neck
COMBINATION CLASS (ages 7-11)
*tan slip on tap shoes, tan slip on jazz shoes, pink ballet shoes
* any color leotard/tights, leggings or dance shorts/dance top
*hair should be pulled away from face and off of neck
ADDITIONAL BALLET CLASSES
*pink ballet shoes
*tan or pink tights
*specific color leotard that will be purchased through the studio for your designated
*hair in bun
JUNIORS, JUNIOR ADVANCED, TEEN ADVANCED, ADVANCED
*tan slip on tap shoes, any jazz/contemporary shoe for class, pink ballet shoes
*specific shoes for performances will be updated throughout the year
*jazz/tap/lyrical classes any color leotard, leggings or dance shorts/dance top
*ballet class: a specific color leotard will be purchased through the studio for your
designated ballet class (hair in bun)
HIP HOP CLASSES
*any t-shirt/tank, shorts or athletic pants
*tennis shoes (specific tennis shoe may be needed for performance, updates will be given during the year)
• Regular attendance in all classes your dancer is registered for is expected
• If your dancer will miss class, please notify the studio in advance so that the teacher can be informed
• If your dancer will need to leave class early, please notify the teacher prior to class beginning
• Be on time
• The months of February, March & April are important in preparing for our performance. All absences during this time MUST BE CLEARED with the TEACHER prior to missing class
• The final 6 weeks of class requires all dancers to be in attendance at every regular scheduled class & extra rehearsal. Failure to adhere to this policy may result in your dancer being removed from the routines. (NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND)
PHOTOGRAPH/VIDEO/AUDIO/MEDIA CONSENT & RELEASE
As a parent/guardian of enrolled student at Jill Listi Dance Student, you hereby consent to and authorize Jill Listi Dance Studio of Lafayette, Louisiana, and all entities, representatives, employees and agents operating under its authority to record, use, edit, reproduce and/or publish photographs, video, audio and/or other media that may portray and/or relate to your minor child, his/her image, likeness and/or voice, without compensation. You understand that these materials may be used in various print, including electronic media, including but not limited to the Jill Listi Dance Studio website and the Jill Listi Dance Studio publication and/or other endeavors related to its interests. You understand that this company may use and/or publish materials relating to your minor child and/or use his/her photograph, voice, video images and other media relating to your minor child in any manner that this company deems appropriate in order to promote and/or publicize its programs, or for any other lawful purpose.
This authorization shall not expire and will remain effective indefinitely until rescinded in writing.